Our aim is to provide all customers with a high standard of service and communication in order to ensure the highest level of service.
When dealing with our customers we will always:
- Strive to answer any queries or resolve any issues at the first point of contact.
- Ensure that our customer service team is trained to help, or put our customers in touch with the right person.
- To treat all of our customers fairly, and with courtesy and respect.
- Allocate a dedicated account handler so each customer receives a personal service from an individual who understands their needs and business requirements.
- Aim to enter all new orders onto our system within 24 hours from receipt and subsequently deliver orders within 3 to 4 weeks - subject to stock availability.
- Where product has an extended lead time we will notify all customers by exception on a weekly basis including the estimated lead time.
- Work with customers to provide information and communicate in the most efficient way possible.
- Have a dedicated team of sales representatives out on the road in order to service customers on a more personal level.
When answering our customer telephone calls we will always:
- Aim to respond to all calls within three rings (10 seconds) and answer calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- When it is not possible to transfer a customer to the right place, we will take a message. Alternatively, we will pass on the correct contact details – phone number or e-mail address. All phone messages will be returned within 24 hours.
- Give customers their account handler’s direct line to call and will also ensure that any member of the customer service team can help – even if that person is away from their desk or on holiday.
When dealing with service complaints we will always:
- Aim to deal with any issues within 48 hours of receipt.
- When a product has a manufacturing fault we will aim to schedule the pick up and replacement of the product within 2 weeks.
When processing new Display orders:
We will fast track all display orders so they can be available on the customer’s shop floor and repeating business as soon as possible.
When customers require an Express Delivery:
We offer a chargeable express delivery service to your store for headboards and bedsteads.
When customers require Spare parts for any products:
- We hold a spare part bank to enable prompt replacement and where appropriate will send directly to the end consumer.
- We will aim to dispatch spare parts via Royal Mail within 48 hours of request.
We are always looking for new ways to improve and enhance our service to all of our customers and we welcome any comments or feedback. We also need to hear from customers if we are not achieving our Customer Care Standards. Please let us know by contacting us via any of the following:
Phone: +44 (0)20 8833 7500
Fax: +44 (0)20 8578 2696
By letter: please write to us at the following address
Bentley Designs UK Ltd,
Customer Services Team,
Unit 1 Tera 40,